Abdulfattah Ahmad Amin Fattah, Ph.D.
Lecturer, ERBIL POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY
ERBIL TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE
I worked as site and supervisor engineer for ten years in construction, water and wastewater projects in Baghdad and Erbil (Kurdistan) - Iraq. Then, I started my academic career in June 2004. The first academic institute I worked for was the Erbil Technology College (ETC) at Erbil Polytechnic University (EPU) and I still work for this institute. During this time I worked as academic staff, head of department assistant and head of department.
- Graduated from the University of Sallahaddin / Civil Engineering Department- Erbil, Iraq on 1990.
- Holding B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering on 24 June 1990.
- Continued study for Higher Diploma in Water Pollution Control Engineering on 1997 till 1998 in the Department of Building & Construction Engineering, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq in (1997-1998)
- Continued study for M.Sc in Environmental Engineering on 1998 till 2001 in the Department of Building & Construction Engineering, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq in (1998-2001)
- Continued study for Ph.D in Environmental Engineering and Water Resources on 2008 till 2013 in the Department of Hydraulics, Water supply and Sewerage , - Moscow State University of Civil
Engineering and Varonezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
– Russian Federation in (2008-2013).